Eurobio Bio-5 Lecithin 1200mg contains not less than 50% Phosphatides that are naturally derived from soy, useful for fat metabolism and enhancement of cholesterol, brain, nerve and liver health.
Lecithin is one of the most bioavailable natural sources of Choline, which is necessary for the normal function of all cells and is the key building block of cell membrane.
Without Lecithin, cell membranes will harden and lose their integrity. This will lead to a number of disorders, including liver disease, neurological disease, impairment of fat/cholesterol metabolism, various cancers and cell death.
- Lecithin supplementation has been found to support healthy cholesterol levels as well as healthy brain, nerve and liver functions
- Lecithin is a fat emulsifier, which helps keep fat in solution in a watery environment and aids in fat metabolism
- Lecithin decreases both the absorption of cholesterol from food and the production of LDL cholesterol, and is shown to reduce cholesterol and prevent atherosclerosis
- Lecithin is a major component of brain cells, essential for neurotransmitter synthesis and in memory restoration
- Lecithin is the key nutrient to overcome fatty liver syndrome
- Effective formulation, contains more than 50% Phosphatides
1-2 softgels three times daily with meals
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!